You know that church greeters can be a great asset to your hospitality ministry.
But one thing I encounter frequently from my readers is:
Is there a Greeter Training that I can purchase?
They are now available in a single boxed set here (USA Only).
Or available for digital download (world wide). Keep reading.
Training #1 helps church greeters:
- The vision of Greeting Ministry
- 5 Verbs Every Greeter Must Know
- Conversational Small Talk for Nervous Greeters
- Saying Goodbye with Style
- 2 keys to an effective welcome
- 2 Recruiting Tips
- Q&A on post service receptions, new Christians, and more.
Training #2 helps your greeters:
- How not to appear on a list of crazy things greeters do to embarrass visitors.
- More conversational small talk for nervous greeters
- Ways to recognize visitors in a large or small church <—biggest question
- How to be a good church greeter
- The role of greeter in the church welcome
- 5 Ways to Grow as a Greeter
Several people have found these training videos very helpful:
- Show as part of your own training meeting
- Inspire additional creativity on your part for a training.
- One took the 5 Verbs from the Training #1 and made a bookmark.
How to acquire the Greeter Collection:
Click on the Order Now button. You’ll go straight to the EvangelismCoach.org store where you can add the item to your shopping cart.
- These are webinar recordings from live online presentations in a virtual classroom.
- They are powerpoint slides with me narrating and talking.
- You will have a 90 day no questions asked return policy.
- You can download the videos to a memory stick and play on other computers, since they are MP4 files.
- If something doesn’t work, simply email and I will fix it.