You know that church greeters can be a great asset to your hospitality ministry.
But one thing I encounter frequently from my readers is:
Is there a Greeter Training that I can purchase?
They are now available in a single boxed set here (USA Only).
Or available for digital download (world wide). Keep reading.
Training #1 helps church greeters:
- The vision of Greeting Ministry
- 5 Verbs Every Greeter Must Know
- Conversational Small Talk for Nervous Greeters
- Saying Goodbye with Style
- 2 keys to an effective welcome
- 2 Recruiting Tips
- Q&A on post service receptions, new Christians, and more.
Training #2 helps your greeters:
- How not to appear on a list of crazy things greeters do to embarrass visitors.
- More conversational small talk for nervous greeters
- Ways to recognize visitors in a large or small church <—biggest question
- How to be a good church greeter
- The role of greeter in the church welcome
- 5 Ways to Grow as a Greeter
Several people have found these training videos very helpful:
- Show as part of your own training meeting
- Inspire additional creativity on your part for a training.
- One took the 5 Verbs from the Training #1 and made a bookmark.
How to acquire the Greeter Collection:
Click on the Order Now button. You’ll go straight to the EvangelismCoach.org store where you can add the item to your shopping cart.
- These are webinar recordings from live online presentations in a virtual classroom.
- They are powerpoint slides with me narrating and talking.
- You will have a 90 day no questions asked return policy.
- You can download the videos to a memory stick and play on other computers, since they are MP4 files.
- If something doesn’t work, simply email and I will fix it.
Scott Crow says
I am looking for a training handout for parking lot greeters and ushers. Do you have anything you would suggest?
I will work on getting some made. I will put out a request to my groups for those who’d like to share such a thing with the rest of us.
Thanks for asking.
Pamela Cruz says
I am inspired by these ministry: church greeters ministry. I have shared the video to our worship head and witness ministry. thank you so much
This surely help our church to be more friendly.
You are welcome. May the Lord bless your greeter ministry. .